Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What We're Loving Wednesday.

It's been a busy few weeks, but we're BACK!  And we're linking up with Jamie to share what we can't get enough of this week..

[1] Connor is CRAWLING!!  Hooray C! It wasn't until a toddler in daycare dropped a Cheerio that he decided to finally make his move. That's my kid---food-driven, like a puppy. Fortunately, we have the most fantastic day care providers, e.v.e.r, so they took video and sent it to me. Needless to say, when we got home we watched him crawl along the "Hansel and Gretel-esque" path of puffs through the house.

[2] Monday was a day off for JW and I.  We christened our BOB stroller since it was so nice and sunny out.  Liza was a happy camper!


Snug as a bug!

[3] The feeling when you accomplish something big or check off that one lurking item on your to-do list.
-Erin's: Successfully planning and hosting a Professional Development Day for our entire school staff (about 100 people) last Friday!
-Natalie's: Can't check it off yet but I'm this close to submitting my dissertation proposal draft to my advisor. If only there were 25 hours in the day..... I did, however, finally get a haircut. This may not be a big deal to many people, but I had been putting this off for about 4 months. Lunch-hour productivity at its finest!

[4] Actually doing something with all our Pinterest finds...a new recipe post coming soon!

[5] Melty, just out of the oven chocolate chip cookies.  Yummmmmmmmmmmm. (note from Natalie to Erin, "Keep me away....in the battle of choc. chip cookies v. Natalie's willpower, I always lose. Always.")
What are you loving this week??
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Happy to become a new follower. I LOVE the name of your blog! I think the two of you crafting together is precious, and let's face it, we all have a little wonder woman brewing inside of us! Love it! Looking forward to visiting again soon!

    Happy seeing beautiful!
    http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/
    P.S. We think you'd love See Beautiful too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment; we'd love to hear from you!