Monday, July 16, 2012

A Business Trip....

...at an indoor waterpark?!?! Yes, please! (Check it out: http://www.greatwolf.com/) A definite perk of the working mama role, and many thanks to my sister, who drove 3 hours to meet us and volunteered to watch C while I presented.

The hotel was GREAT, and I can't wait to go back for a family vacation in the near future. I called ahead of time to reserve a pack and play, and it was in the room waiting for me when we checked in. Each room has a fridge and microwave, which was so helpful. Not only for leftover pizza, as shown below, but for C's milk, yogurt, fruit, etc. I had packed a little cooler, but the fridge made it so much easier. We were so busy having fun at the pools, we forgot to snap any pictures of the actual waterpark---the sign of a good getaway!
When Auntie M babysits, we eat leftover pizza for breakfast!

C LOVED all of the animals, especially this bear!

Swimming and splashing makes for one tired little guy---snoozing on Mama's bed after a busy day.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment; we'd love to hear from you!