Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dear Lady at the Grocery Store.

Dear Lady at the Grocery Store,
Thank You. Thank you for saving me in one of those incredibly awkward 'momma' moments. The kind where you want to do what's best for your baby girl, but not seem like a psycho momma. Thank you for telling the little boy who swooped upon my sleepy baby in the cart that we "don't touch, just look with your eyes". Thank you for noticing the trepidation on my face as I noticed his dirty hands getting closer to my sweet girl's cheeks an eyes and helping to stop him. Thank you for acknowledging the fact that I didn't want to make for an awkward situation because his grandma want watching him and certainly wasn't watching Liza. And lastly, thank you for not making a big deal out of it. I hope one day I can be a tactful, trendy, and all-knowing momma like you are.
Sincerely,
A thankful momma
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment; we'd love to hear from you!